The SoarEditor is downloadable via Eclipse itself.
- Install the latest version of Eclipse.
- In Eclipse, go to Help > Install New Software...
- Click on the Add... button to add a new update site.
- Under Name, enter whatever you like, something like "Soar Editor".
- Under Location, enter https://raw.github.com/mtinkerhess/S.../Site/site.xml
- Click OK, and wait for a minute for Eclipse to download information about the plugin.
- Check the box next to "Uncategorized", and click Next.
- Click Next again.
- Select "I accept the terms of the licence agreement" and click Finish.
- When prompted, click OK to allow Eclipse to install unsigned content.
- Click Restart Now to finish installing the plugin.
- While there isn't much documentation yet, you can find a Getting Started page here.
- Miller Tinkerhess, Soar Technology (it used code from the SoarIDE).